There are just a couple of spaces left on this intensive 2 day animation workshop, developed for The VoiceOver Network.
9-10 July 2016 at Casual Films, London N1
Here’s just a tiny taste of what we’ll cover:
- how to break a character voice down into it’s main elements
- how to work vocally with the elements
- hearing the different elements in an audio sample
- the importance of impressions in character work
- archetypes and how they inform a character voice
- physicality in performance
- creating a character voice from an archetype
- creating a character voice from an image and description
- performance and recording
- ADR to a pre-animated scene
- tips on putting together a killer animation reel
- Industry Q & A
This is an intensive, dynamic and incredibly fun workshop. If you have voice over experience and have always wanted to work in animation, you do not want to miss it!
Contact Lotte at The VoiceOver Network to book your spot: Lotte@thevoiceovernetwork.co.uk
I hope to see you there!